Lease Purchase Your New Catering Equipment with
KiD Catering Equipment Finance
Looking to fit out your business with all of the latest & best high quality foodservice, bar & furniture equipment but not wanting to compromise your cash flow, then the best tax-efficient solution is to Lease Purchase.
KiD has partnered with Johnson Reed, who is the UK’s leading provider of finance and is a leasing facilitator, which allows you to obtain the very best products at prices, that you are in control of.
What is KiD Catering Equipment Finance?
Our Catering Equipment Finance option, provided in partnership with Johnson Reed, is a quick and easy way to obtain the right catering equipment that your business needs, without affecting vital cash reserves.
Our flexible finance options help you spread the cost of your purchase through regular fixed repayments, usually over a period of three to five years.
• All repayments are agreed beforehand, helping you budget with confidence. • Tax Saving Benefit How does it work? Your catering equipment financing can be organised in just six simple steps; CONTACT US Want to explore catering equipment finance? Tel: 0333 123 2450
• Spread the cost of the equipment throughout its working life over a term to suit you
• 100% tax-efficient repayments, reducing the overall cost of the purchase
• Get the equipment you need now, regardless of budget, rather than compromising with sub-standard equipment
• Free up your cash reserves to put to use in more fluid areas of the business
• The process is fast and fuss-free- you will receive a decision within just 24 hours of enquiring
• One rental can cover all costs, consultancy, installation and our ongoing Service Support programme
Watch The Video 'How it Works' Watch The Video 'What is a Lease'
Why should you consider finance?
• Quick & Easy
• Acquire the Best Equipment / Products
• Maintain Cash Flow
1. Get in touch with us to discuss your purchase and agree pricing. We’ll then pass you onto our account manager at Johnson Reed.
2. Johnson Reed will make contact and a decision will be made on your individual business case. You will usually receive a decision within 24 hours.
3. You will receive approval confirmation. Invoice instructions will be sent to us upon approval.
4. You sign the simple paperwork.
5. We will be in touch to arrange delivery.
6. Upon delivery, your contract will be activated and repayments commence
• Tax Saving Benefit
How does it work?
Your catering equipment financing can be organised in just six simple steps;
Want to explore catering equipment finance?
Tel: 0333 123 2450